Monday, March 30, 2009

Love Seemingly


I have started to lose count as to how many moments of inspirations owe essence to you, Jaana. not the best. but worth a read, i guess.





Love seemingly

When you ponder over it from afar
Love's a full moon, or a nightingale's song
Or some twisted cycles of light and dark
Alas! the many ways men go wrong

'Cause when true love draweth nigh
seems like the usual is the thing opposed
like lookin the starry sky in the eye
& finding the star that blinds you the most

or the warmth of giving up your cloak
in the shivery chill of winter's stint
or feeling the places the rains soak
benumbed and yet just over the skin

Love is that sweet eternal breath
flooding a heart that'll beat to death


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am speechless, not casue of the poetry, but cause you even took notice of the most intricate detail - to write it in purple !! Or is purple your fav color too?

But its good, the color :p

the poem is beautiful. Beautifully phrased and *really* thoughtfully weaved.

The image it couldn't make much sense to me. But I just guess, its like, Love is just a book of light. Any page you open in it, its sure to sparkle your life in some or the other way. I know, I am stupid at reasoning. But this is all what I could make out.

Let me know, what are your reasons for having this image here.

And again, this one is a better write, but somehow I likes, 'Where Blue Birds Sing' , more. Perhaps cause am a girl, and the poem's really cute.


Ahh.... Now I too would have to post one on love. Ghosh!1 There's so much love in the air these days !! lol

And hey, I am never the inspiration, its always your words that count !

Allah-Hafiz :)

Anonymous said...

Its weird, last night I posted a comment on this one, and today today morning, its lost ! Edited? Deleted?

*Peace*

Ms. Shehab said...

Nice poem.

='(